Heine ML 4 LED Headlight with mPack Unplugged and Plug in Transformer
- LED in HQ: The new LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and color rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Color temperature: 4,500 K, Color Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, special index for red colors (R9) > 75 on a maximum scale of 100.
- Adjustable illumination spot size: 30 mm to 80 mm spot size range (at 420 mm working distance) to fit any examination situation.
- Bright and homogenous illumination. Absolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the perfect illumination in all examination situations.
- Step less light intensity control. Optimal brightness setting prevents reflexes.
- Flexible Power Source Options: 100 % mobility with a choice of cable-free mPack UNPLUGGED head-worn battery or mPack belt-worn battery pack.
- Coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- The ML 4 Professional headband has multiple adjustment points and soft padding for comfort and stability even during long examinations.
- Optional filters available in ML4 LED Head Light like Polarization Filter P 2 improves contrast [ 03 ] and yellow filter reduces blue light.
Up to 50,000 Lux at a working distance of 250 mm
LED Operating Life
Up to 50,000 hours
30 mm to 80 mm at 420 mm working distance
Angle of Declination
Step less & individually adjustable for every examination
3.5 hours with mPack UNPLUGGED
- Wireless. 100 % mobility for absolute freedom of movement.
- No inconvenient cable connections because of rechargeable battery integrated on the headband.
- Lightweight with balanced weight distribution. High level of comfort.
- Charge status indicator indicates remaining operating time.
- It can be used as mains power supply even in “charge” mode.
- Charges to full capacity in only 2 hours.
- Operating time 3.5 hours of continuous ON time at full power.
- Top safety standards. Integrated charge and performance checks during operation. Lithium polymer technology. UL compliant.