Click Image for Gallery
HEINE BETA 200 LED RETINOSCOPE
Now with LED in HQ
- For a very bright, readily visible fundus reflex: brilliant, precise streak image with a line width of typically 1.1 mm (ISO 12865 Standard < 1.5 mm) and a line length of 35 mm.
- Completely homogeneous and bright light for a precise, fast diagnosis.
- LED working life typ. 50,000 hours.
- Adjustable feel-good lighting for the patient: exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 % (patented) with one-finger operation for glare-free light.
- Polarisation filter: Eliminates stray light and internal reflexes
- ParaStop for the precise selection of the parallel beam
- LED HQ
- Highly visible, bright fundus reflex
- Metal controls