Heine LED Microlight on S frame with mPack LL and Plug in Transformer
Click Image for Gallery
- LED in HQ: The new LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and color rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Color temperature: 4,500 K, Color Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, special index for red colors (R9) > 75 on a maximum scale of 100.
- Compact and lightweight which gives perfect comfort.
- Exclusive aluminum housing protects the optics against dust and moisture to ensure an extraordinary long lifespan. Compact coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- An absolutely bright light spot which is uniform from edge-to-edge for the perfect illumination in all examination situations.
- Illumination Up to 40,000 Lux at a working distance of 250 mm Color Temperature 4,500 Kelvin LED Operating Life Up to 50,000 hours Weight 50 g together with S-FRAME, 165 g together with Lightweight Headband Angle of Declination Step less and individually adjustable for every examination Operating Time 17 hours of continuous ON time at full power with mPack LL